2006-09-28

Why I love him




"..Before i knew you,
I was nothing.
Now I am everything,
With you at my side.."


I love my husband for many reasons [lthough he can drive me up a wall sometimes].

No matter how I look he always tells me I am beautiful (siapa la lagi nak puji doh?)

He is my best friend, and always has been!

He is intelligent. Anything he put's his mind to do, he can do it.

He lets me vent on him which is really important because I need to vent.

He loves me for me and never expects me to change.

He gave me my son and is committed to keep our family loving and fun.

He lets me be right all the time.

He lets me have the final say in everything.

He really loves my cooking and always shows his appreciation.

He notices that I keep his house clean and makes me feel good about it.

To my eyes, he is very handsome.

How much he gets on my nerves, I will always love him and I could not imagine my life without him. He always kisses me and tells me he loves me every single time he walks out the door. He is a hard worker, and a wonderful father to our son, and even with his faults I would not trade him for the world. He make me laugh when I feel like crying, he hugs me when I need it most and he loves me for who I am, and I know that is not easy. I know he is learning all the time how to be a great husband, that he wants so much to be a great husband and always keep me happy. We fight, but we love each other more.

Writing this has made me cry.