2006-08-30

Good bye long hair..



THIS PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED
rambut panjang sampai tetek


THIS PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED
rambut pendek sampai bahu. sama je kan?


With long hair or short? Hmm....takde beza.

I have been so sick and tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the exact same person again and again. So, today, I got my hair cut and that's what the pic is about. Biasa-biasa je for I have had better. I spent 7 hrs for this.
Not only cut, but I changed my hair color and straightening too. Ya, aku tau aku tak cun, that's why mengalerkan rambut setahun sekali adelah jalan penyelesaian dan usaha-uasaha terakhir bagi menampakkan tempias-tempias cun pada diri ini. I think its going to be a lot easier to handle now. Which is good la kan. Kalau tak, asal aku mandi je, nak keringkan berjam-jam2. Kuyup towel aku.
Tapi sakit bontot sial duduk salon lama-lama. Nasib baik ada banyak mags, mags Cina pun aku bedal.